Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
1. Tłı̨chǫ Government – Tłı̨chǫ Territory
The Tłı̨chǫ is a northern aborigional people and the Tłı̨chǫ Government offers several foraging events and workshops to teach people their peoples traditional ways of foraging food.
- More information: https://www.tlicho.ca/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (867) 392-6381
- Events Schedule: https://tlicho.ca/events
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/Tlicho
2. Naturally Dene – Yellowknife
Naturally Dene is 100% Dene owned and operated by Lila and Roy Erasmus Jr. It has evolved from providing just teas, to offering a whole variety of cultural teachings and workshops. Both Lila and Roy are Dene from the north. Events are not always put on our events calendar. Make sure to contact us or watch our Facebook page to learn for event and workshops.
- More information: https://www.bowsandarrows.earth/naturally-dene/
- Contact: email@example.com Phone: (867) 447-1991
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/naturallydene/events/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/naturallydene/
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.